In This Section
Before and Afterschool Clubs
Home School Agreement
The role of the school:
The school will : -
- Encourage the children to do their best at all times.
- Encourage the children to look after their surroundings and resources in school.
- Keep parents informed about their child’s progress termly through two parents’ evenings and one written report.
- Inform parents about what the children will learn each half term.
- Set and monitor homework tasks every half term.
- Staff will be available for additional meetings if the need arises (these must be booked in advance).
- Expect high standards of behaviour at all times.
- Do our very best in helping all our pupils reach their full potential.
- Promote British values, Christian faith values and the ethos of the school.
The Pupil’s Role:
- I will follow the school rules.
- I will follow the classroom rules.
- I will wear the correct uniform including school shoes.
- I will make sure I have the correct PE kit in school and take my ear rings out for PE (if I have them).
- I will be polite and treat everyone with respect.
- I will do my homework and hand it in on time.
- I will follow British values and the Christian faith values of the school.