Dear Parents / Carers,
Our ‘Key Worker’ and ‘Vulnerable Children’ numbers have risen considerably and under the current guidance, this has an impact on the number of pupils we are able to accommodate in school. Should you
feel your circumstances change and you feel your child falls into an eligible category to attend school, we will do our very best to accommodate them.
However, this may mean they are not in year groups they would
usually work with. Please contact school if you would like your child to access the provision in school. We will continue to provide home learning on the school website.
School Uniform Orders
Some parents have been asking about school uniform orders. As part of our COVID-Secure arrangements, uniform orders can be placed by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning Mrs Whittaker in the school office, by calling school and selecting option 1, any morning.
Year 6 – We are expecting to be able to welcome Year 6 pupils on Monday, 15th June. We will be contacting all parents individually this week to discuss the arrangements and establish if parents will be bringing their Year 6 pupils into school at this time. We will need to know your intentions so please consider this before the call. This will ensure that we can provide appropriate provision and activities for the children and help to settle them into a routine.
- From Monday, 15th June
- Key Worker children and vulnerable children should be in school every day and arrive at 8.30am and are collected at 3.30pm from the playground. PLEASE DO NOT BE LATE.
- Year 6 Children should be in school every day and arrive at 9am and are collected at 3.00pm from the playground. PLEASE DO NOT BE LATE.
- It is very important that children are collected at the correct times to ensure social distancing is maintained at all times.
- School meals must be paid for, unless your child is on Free School Meals or Universal Infant Free School Meals. Please arrange a bank transfer or send the money in with your child in a sealed envelope. Due to the increase in numbers, we will only be providing a “grab bag” with a sandwich, drink, piece of fruit and biscuit inside.
- The School Office – We will not be allowing parents into the main entrance unless they have booked a meeting. We will be encouraging all parents to contact school via phone or email for the vast majority of contact.
- Uniform – Children are not expected to wear uniform but are expected to wear clean clothes. If they wish to wear all or part of their uniform then they may do so.
Mr R Walthall