Teaching Assistant (Level 2)
|Grade:||Grade 3, SCP 5 – 6|
|Hours:||37.0 hours per week|
|Working Pattern:||Term Time Only|
|Actual Salary:||£15,904.00 – £16,222.00|
|Application Deadline:||12:00pm Monday, 17th June 2019|
|Interview Date:||Thursday, 27th June 2019|
The Headteacher and Governors of Stansfield Hall Church of England / Free Church Primary School are seeking to appoint a Level 2 Teaching Assistant to join our school.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, experienced, hardworking and determined teaching assistant who can engage with the children of all abilities to allow them to reach their full potential. This role may also include working closely with other children who may have additional needs as well as general classroom tasks.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a Level 2 qualification QCF (or NVQ prior to 2010) in Teaching and Learning
- Have GCSE grade C or equivalent in English and Mathematics
- Have an understanding of confidentiality and safeguarding
- Have experience of working with children
- Be a strong team player
- Be able to use their initiative and be resourceful
We can offer you:
- A challenging yet supportive environment.
- An exciting and engaging curriculum.
- A dynamic and motivated staff team.
- Supportive relationships with families, Governors and the local community.
- A wealth of opportunities for continuing professional development.
Please visit our website to find out more about Stansfield Hall : www.stansfieldhall.rochdale.sch.uk
Informal visits to school are welcome. Please contact the school office to arrange a school visit.
To apply for this position please download the supporting documentation and contact the school business manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request an application form.
Closing Date: Monday, 17th June at 12:00 noon
Send completed application to the school business manager (Mr Barnes-Moran) at email@example.com by 12 noon on Monday, 17th June 2019.
Interviews: 12:00pm Thursday, 27th June 2019
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The ability to converse at ease with customers and service users and provide advice in accurate spoken English is an essential requirement of this post. Appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring and background check.