|Job Reference Number:||S/GJ/3013/0004|
|Teacher Scale:||Main pay range 1 – 6|
|Working Pattern:||Full time|
|Actual Salary:||£23,720 – £35,008|
|Interview Date:||Wednesday 24th April 2019|
|Click here for the Job Description|
Click here for the Person Specification
Click here for the Application form
Click here for the HR Data Privacy Notice
Click here for the Policy on the Recruitment of Ex-Offenders
The Governors at Stansfield Hall Church of England / Free Church Primary School are seeking to appoint a teacher to join our friendly, dedicated and hardworking team.
Stansfield Hall Church of England / Free Church Primary School is a smaller than average Primary School, with mixed-age classes, in a semi-rural setting.
We are looking for:
- An inspirational and highly motivated teacher.
- A teacher who is committed to raising standards through high expectations of learning and behaviour.
- A strong team player
- Someone with a strong commitment to pastoral care, who understands the importance of establishing and nurturing good relationships with pupils, parents and staff.
- A teacher who will promote our Christian ethos and celebrate our uniqueness.
NQT’s are welcome to apply along with more experienced teachers.
We can offer you:
- A challenging yet supportive environment.
- An exciting and engaging curriculum.
- A dynamic and motivated staff team.
- Supportive relationships with families, Governors and the local community.
- A wealth of opportunities for continuing professional development.
Please visit our website to find out more about Stansfield Hall : www.stansfieldhall.rochdale.sch.uk
Informal visits to school are welcome. Please contact the school office to arrange a school visit.
Closing Date: Monday, 25th March at 12:00 noon
To apply for this position please download the application form and supporting documentation and send completed application to the school business manager firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on Monday, 25th March 2019.
Interviews: Wednesday, 24th April 2019
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The ability to converse at ease with customers and service users and provide advice in accurate spoken English is an essential requirement of this post.
Appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring and background check.