Stansfield Hall Church of England / Free Church Primary School strives to meet the needs of all our children by providing a stimulating and challenging all round education in a caring environment.
To achieve this we will:
- Promote the Christian ethos and celebrate our uniqueness.
- Enable each child to reach their full potential irrespective of gender, culture or ability.
- Provide a safe and secure place in which each child feels valued and happy.
- Provide a broad and balanced curriculum, which allows for continuity and progression and meets the needs of each individual child.
- Provide an environment, which is exciting and visually stimulating.
- Prepare children for life, socially and educationally.
For the children in our school we will:
- Provide positive role models, both from the wider community and from our parents and staff.
- Monitor all visitors to our school and teach the children to challenge all strangers with politeness and confidence.
- Put into practice all the policies of the school.
- Listen to all their worries and needs, respecting confidentiality where it is appropriate.
- Respond positively by recognising and rewarding good behaviour and achievements by praise, stickers and certificates.
- Plan and assess all aspects of the curriculum, recording their progress.
- Differentiate the curriculum to ensure that each child achieves his/ her full potential.
- Display a variety of children’s work carefully throughout the school in order to value individual contributions and promote self-esteem.
- Give them the opportunity to participate in a wide range of new and challenging experiences.
- Continue to forge close links and relationships with home and other community members and provide a welcoming environment for parents in which they are true partners.